1 - General
Equi based in Amsterdam, takes the utmost care to this website and the reliability and timeliness of the information contained therein. However, even with all due care, inaccuracies and omissions cannot be prevented. Equi is not liable for any errors and / or inaccuracies. Equi is responsible for the processing of personal data as stated in this privacy statement.
2 - Copyright
All rights are reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored or made public in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Equi.
3 - Changes
Equi reserves the right to make changes to this website or to our range of products without prior notice.
4 - Cookies
5 - Personal data
Equi processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide these to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- IP address
- Location information
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Other personal data that you actively provide by telephone or via our website
Equi does not process special and / or sensitive personal data. Our website also has no intention of collecting data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old.
6 - Save personal data
Equi does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected.
7 - Sharing of personal data with third parties
Equi only provides to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
8 - Processing of personal data
Equi processes your personal data in order to:
- to be able to call or email you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services;
- to inform you about changes to our services and products;
- to send our newsletter or other marketing purposes;
- to analyse your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences;
- to view, modify or delete data;
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Equi and you have the right to data transferability.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to: